Update 3 - On the move


Sorry for the brief update - ran out of time getting packed and on the road.

This morning we are leaving Theo & Katrina's (and Zeke's). That means that we won't have proper internet access for a while now. I am getting a wireless card, but I have to wait a week or so for it, and I don't know where I'm going to get it delivered!

We are travelling to Mildura first, then we will head towards Uluru, ultimately to Darwin. We may take the Tanami track and one other one closer to Coober Pedy rather than going straight up the main highway all the way.

If you need to contact us, try the Australian mobile. That may not even be in coverage, but we'll try and check email as often as we can.